Tuesday, October 25, 2016
System Time features:
• Watch the amount of, CPU Idle time, Kernel Time, User Time
• Watch the system's up time and the last boot date.
• Watch the system date time, compare to the internet official date time and sync your PC with the internet time
• Select the network time protocol pool
• Enabling the network time protocol requires internet connectivity, if internet date time is not displayed or displayed incorrectly, disable internet date time using the check box, select a different NTP pool and enable internet date time again.
System Time is a portable application, installation is not needed, just unzip and execute SysTime.exe, it can run from any folder or removable drive.
Freeware by LeeLu Soft
Download System Time portable (896kb):
Posted by Zvika israeli at 4:18 PM
Thursday, September 1, 2016
After a long time without any maintenance due to other obligations, the blog was refreshed.
- Broken links removed
- Some old posts removed
- All the official download links are pointing to portable versions only!, no more installers!
- all the download links are pointing to the same external storage (Mediafire)
Also the security issues with Google on our main site are resolved now and the main site is accessible again.
Posted by Zvika israeli at 6:03 PM
Saturday, June 18, 2016
WMI Infoview is a free WMI based system information utility for Microsoft Windows platform.
It can provide a huge amount of information about your PC and Windows OS.
Freeware by LeeLu Soft 2016
Download WMI InfoView portable (no installation) 1.7mb:
Posted by Zvika israeli at 7:45 PM
Friday, March 18, 2016
It is based on Jango 2.0 for Windows by LeeLu Soft and have the same functionality, the Windows version can be downloaded from here
Jango 2.0 is a portable application, you just need to extract the file from the ZIP folder and execute it.
Jango 2.0 was tested with openSuSE 13.1, centOS7 and Ubuntu 15.04 but may run on other Linux desktop distributions
Download Jango 2.0 for Linux:
Posted by Zvika israeli at 2:15 PM
Friday, May 8, 2015
TetheRingo is a mobile companion app that turn your mobile Android device into a PowerPoint presentation remote control.
With TetheRingo you can control a PowerPoint presentation running on your Windows PC, start / stop presentation, move to the next / previous slide or jump to the first / last slide.
TetheRingo is based on two application pieces:
• The TetheRingo Remote Control app, which can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store, this app runs on you Android mobile device.
• The TetheRingo receiver, which can be downloaded for free from http://leelusoft.altervista.org/tetheringo-powerpoint-rc.html , this app runs on your Windows PC where the presentation runs.
Both, the mobile device and the Windows PC must be connected to the same wireless LAN so they can discover each other.
How to set it up:
Just follow the next steps:
• Download the TetheRingo receiver to your Windows PC, open the zip file into any folder and run it (no installation is needed).
• Open your local PowerPoint app and load a presentation (no need to start the show, just open a presentation).
• From Google Play Store, download and install TetheRingo RC on your Android device.
• Make sure both devices are connected to the same wireless LAN
• Go to your PC, enter a peer profile name or just leave the default one (MyPresentation) and click "Start RC"
• Go to your mobile device and launch TetheRingo, make sure the same peer profile name appears under the settings tab, and click on "Discover"
• Give it a few seconds to discover the peers and to connect, when connected the peer name will appear on the Android device and the connection leds on both sides will turn green.
• Now, on the RC, click "Start Show" and control your presentation.
TetheRingo also let you set a connection password between peers.
In case the of a high load on the WiFi network, the TetheRingo RC may not discover the receiver, let it search for a few seconds, and if doesn't find the peer, just click again on "Discover" and wait for a few more seconds.
Download TetheRingo Receiver for Windows (zip file no install) 1.16mb:
Download TetheRingo PowerPoint RC for Android devices:
Posted by Zvika israeli at 6:28 PM
Sunday, November 2, 2014
After reaching thousands of downloads on Windows platform, Phonetico Toy is now available also for Android devices (2.3 and up).
Phonetico Toy is a multi-translator that can translate between English alphabet, NATO phonetic alphabet, Western Union phonetic alphabet and Morse code.
It translates everything to everything, which means you can enter a phrase in any of the supported alphabets and Phonetico Toy will translate it to all the others.
Phonetico Toy can also speak the results (text to speech must be installed and enabled on the device) and play the Morse code.
The results can also be copied to clipboard or shared with any supported apps.
Freeware by LeeLu Soft
Posted by Zvika israeli at 12:29 PM
Thursday, July 10, 2014
When hovering with your mouse cursor over the buttons, a description will appear in the main window.
LeeLu Monitors AIO is a portable application, after the first installation you can copy LMAIO.exe to a different computer or USB drive and run it without the need to install it again.
The installation package will also extract user guides for all the monitoring tools into the target folder.
And that is not all, each of the monitoring utilities can be extracted as a stand-alone and portable application that you can run from your USB stick or on a different computer.
This collection includes:
- Watch 4 Folder 2.5.1 - a folder activity monitoring and automation tool.
- NOFMonitor 1.0 - monitors a folder for changes in the files count.
- Watch 4 Idle 1.2 - monitors your computer for idle and resume from idle.
- Registry Live Watch 1.1 - monitors your Windows registry for changes.
- Clipboard Rules 1.0 - Monitors your clipboard for specific text strings.
- MemDash 1.0 - a simple applet that display a graphical presntation of the various memory aspects.
- Watch 4 Size 1.0 - Monitor for changes in a folder size
- Watch 4 Start 1.0 - Monitor Windows startup locations
You can also extract each monitoring utility as a stand alone and portable application, just right click on any of the launch buttons and select to extract.
This will extract the selected utility to the folder from which you executed LMAIO.exe.
Changes in version 1.3
Watch 4 Idle 1.1 was replaced with version 1.2.
Watch 4 Start was added to the AIO pack.
Changes in version 1.2
Watch 4 Folder 2.5 free was replaced with Watch 4 Folder 2.5.1 free.
Watch 4 Size was added to the AIO.
Changes in version 1.1
Watch 4 Folder 2.3 was replaced with Watch 4 Folder 2.5 free.
Watch 4 Idle 1.0 was replaced with Watch 4 Idle 1.1
Freeware by LeeLu Soft 2014
Download LeeLu Monitors AIO Portable:
Download from SOFTPEDIA:
Posted by Zvika israeli at 11:51 AM
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
In some cases, applications are adding themselves to those auto loading locations without even asking or notifying the user, and on the next restart, the user is "surprised" to find different applications popping out from nowhere or running in the background without his permission.
Watch 4 Start is a simple to use and powerful monitoring and automation tool to monitor changes in those startup locations.
It is a small, portable, with small footprint and simple to use utility.
Watch 4 Start doesn't prevent or block applications from modifying any of the startup locations, it will just inform you about the changes and will point you the change location.
It is your decision if you want to keep the changes or not.
Watch 4 Start can also execute actions when a change occurs.
Watch 4 Start 1.0 is a 32bit application, it was developed on Windows 7 Professional 32bit, it was also tested on Windows XP Professional 32bit.
It was never tested on Windows 64bit systems, it should run but it may not have access to monitor the 64bit machine runs, so it may miss some of the machine runs changes (made by 64bit apps to the machine run) but this was never tested.
Freeware by LeeLu Soft 2013
Posted by Zvika israeli at 4:12 PM
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
After a long time using Blogger as our main site, we launched our new site.
This blog will continue to be maintained as usual.
The new site features a clean and simple design, fast loading and response time, menus and categories for easy browsing the software archive, direct download links with portable versions for most of the utilities, mobile compatibility and more.
Posted by Zvika israeli at 11:06 AM